Tile Gasket products are intended for those looking to improve the traditional effectiveness of a MDF downdraft set-up. These tiles eliminate vacuum leak by seal 85% of the board with a closed-cell gasket sheet. Then the remaining 15% surface area has a gasketed 1/4 hole to create vacuum with. Tiles are offered individually, or is set based on 4’x 8′ layouts as well as 5′ x 10′ layouts. Each tile measures 12″x 16″, with an adhesive backing. These tiles are intended to stick directly to the surface a Universal Downdraft Spoilboard. Each tile contains 192 individual 1/4″ holes. These holes produce a vacuum clamp on a sheet, while also limiting vacuum loss as it seals the spoilboard. The question customers ask most often is how long does one set last? That depends on the operator. It is very important to read over the application notes. The Z depth adjustment is the biggest factor. When the Z depth is adjusted with care a user can maximize the longevity of the tiles for hundreds of operating hours.
Tile Gasket – 1/8″ thick for uneven surfaces
$13.92 – $473.28
Tile Gasket will improve the effectiveness of a traditional MDF downdraft set-up. These tiles eliminate vacuum leak by seal 85% of the board with a closed-cell gasket sheet.
- .125″ (1/8″) Thickness
- 12″ x 16″ Sheets
- 25 Tiles needed for a 4′ x 8′ spoilboard
- 40 Tiles needed for a 5′ x 10′ board spoilboard
- Price is per tile