This is a 7.5 degrees per side tapered flat solid carbide end mill. This carbide end mill has a .015 (0.38mm) SQ cutting tip to give the finest detail possible. Specially designed for Carving and Milling Plastic, Acrylic, Wood, Aluminum, Bronze, and many other materials.
- Solid Carbide
- Shank Diameter: 1/8 (3.175mm)
- Cutting Tip: .015 inches (0.38mm)
- Included angle: 15 degree (side angle – 7.5 degree)
- Tool Length: 1-1/2 inches (38mm)
- Length of Cut: .400 inches (10.16mm)
Excellent for Cutting:
- Dimensional signage
- Precision carving and modeling
- Contouring and profiling
- Cabinetry and furniture making
- Great for deep profiling
What is a Tapered Square (Flat) bit?
Tapered SQ End Mills are designed for side milling, contouring and machining angled slots. Ideal for use in die cast dies & molds. Our tapered end mills have a 30° helix, plus a 2 flute design for added rigidity.