The Perfectionist. Splinter-free cuts like never before. Perfect from the very first cut. The TSV 60 K plunge-cut saw with scoring blade.
Since 1980, Festool tracksaws have been known for their reliable quality and absolute precision. Our objective: The perfect cut. With the TSV 60 K plunge-cut saw with scoring blade, we have achieved exactly that. Splinter-free cuts on both sides now from the very first cut. Coupled with the built-in KickbackStop, which stops the blade in the blink of an eye not only protects your workpiece but also helps to minimize the risk of injury to your hands. Get the most from the saw with the ideal combination of Festool system accessories, your work can always be precise and customized to your standards, in the shop or on the jobsite. With the TSV 60 K, workshop-quality results can be replicated on the jobsite – as good as with a stationary machine.
- Splinter-free: The scoring blades ensures splinter-free cuts on both sides from the very first cut
- Long-lasting: Diamond scoring saw blade with very long service life for perfect cut quality time after time
- Saw system: comprehensive system with ideal accessories for perfect panel cutting
- Peace-of-mind: the unique KickbackStop helps to reduce the risk of injury caused by kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece
- Versatile: 2-3/8″ (60 mm) cutting depth and can be combined with the FSK cross cutting guide rail or FS guide rail
- Perfect bevels: scoring blade matches the angle even on bevel cuts from 0° to 45°
- Flexible: Both the scoring saw blade and the main saw blade can be manually activated and deactivated
- Convenient: The FastFix spindle stop on the main saw blade and the possibility of standing it on its side make changing the saw blade very simple, even with the scoring saw blade
- Constant: EC-TEC motor in combination with the thin kerf saw blades ensures constant and consistent power for perfect cuts