Replacement part for DOMINO Joiners. The Base Support Bracket now includes integrated index stops, providing accurate reference points for mortising near the edge of a workpiece. This is particularly useful for narrow workpieces. When using the flip stops, the center of the cut is 20mm (25/32″) from the edge versus 37mm (1-15/32″) without. The flip stops offer optimal flexibility when using the new 4mm DOMINO cutter and tenons.
- Provides additional support below the face of the Festool DOMINO Joiner for precision mortising
- Integrated index stops provide accurate reference points for mortising near the edge of the workpiece
- Tool-less attachment to Festool DOMINO Joiner
- Made in Germany
- Support widener and side stop
- For reducing the dowel centre from 1-1/2″ (37 mm) in to 3/4″ (20 mm)
- For secure positioning of the router