Standard replacement soft pad for sanding flat, tight spaces, or narrow edges with the DX 93 or ROTEX RO 90 detail sander. Complete with snap stud for quick changes. The secret to a great finish lies in the use of the right pad and abrasive for the application at hand. With the Festool System, you’ll find a solution for virtually any application, and you’ll produce better results with pads, abrasives, sanders and dust extractors designed to work seamlessly and efficiently together. Festool sanding pads are designed as carefully as every other component for optimum performance and a long life. All of our pads are designed with dust extraction as a primary consideration, so you’ll work cleaner, produce a better finish and significantly extend the life of your abrasives and pads. Festool pads feature the StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes, and enable re-use of partially used abrasives. A highly-resilient, heat-resistant MPE foam is utilized in all our pads for consistent finishing results, uniform wearing, and extended pad life. Because sanding pads will eventually fatigue and require replacement, it is advisable to keep a fresh pad at hand to avoid a break in work. Includes 2 sanding pad.
- Soft pad for consistent sanding results over your entire surface, especially on flat surfaces and narrow edges
- Triangular sanding pad features equal-angle corners for full use of all three abrasive corners, and convex edges for sanding against edges
- StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes; enables re-use of partially used abrasives
- Integrated dust extraction – Pads are designed to efficiently channel dust through the rear port, resulting in cleaner air and longer pad and abrasive
- StickFix adhesive layer for quick change of sanding pad
- Hard version2x