Our newest and smallest ball end mill with 3 degrees per side and a .005 ball (0.12mm) has a 15mm reach. We re-designed the flutes to give more strength and even cleaner cuts
This is a 3 degrees per side tapered ball solid carbide end mill. This carbide end mill has a .004 (0.1 mm) ball nose cutting tip to give the finest detail possible. This tool also has a relief grind after the flutes so you can plunge deeper in your part without hitting the walls of the mold.
- Solid Carbide
- Cutting Tip – .005 inches (0.12mm)
- Length of Cut – .350 inches (9.0mm)
- Length of Reach – 15mm (.600″)
- Included angle – 6 degrees (3 degrees per side)
- Shank: 1/8″
- Made In USA
Excellent for Cutting:
- 2D and 3D contouring, profiling, modeling and pattern making for cabinetry, sign making, furniture making and jewelry mold making.
- Dimensional signage
- Great for deep profiling
- Miniature mold making