This is a 5 degrees per side tapered ball solid carbide end mill. This carbide end mill has a .062 (0.mm) ball nose cutting tip to give the detail you need. Specially designed for Carving and Milling Wax, Plastic, Wood, Aluminum, Bronze, and many other materials.
- Solid Carbide
- Cutting Tip: .062 inches (1.57mm)
- Length of Cut: .350 inches (9.0mm)
- Included angle: 10 degrees (5 degrees per side)
- Shank Diameter: 1/8 (3.175mm)
- Tool Length: 1-1/2 inches (38mm)
- Made In USA
Excellent for Cutting:
- 2D and 3D contouring, profiling, modeling and pattern making for cabinetry, sign making, furniture making and jewelry mold making.
- Dimensional signage
- Great for deep profiling
- Miniature mold making